The second edition of the Genoa Shipping Week (GSW), an event that has become a reference point for the Italian and International shipping comunity, ended with a great success
The program in addition to the main conference of GSW, the Forum PORT & SHIPPING TECH about cutting edge technological innovations in order to foster the logistic systems in modern ports, and the international conference MED SECURITY SUMMIT dedicated to shipping and maritime security in the Mediterranean, it included other events related to the theme of the week and where TalenTour, as events partner and in collaboration with ClickUtility, organized the two technical visits in program for the open day “the port opens to the city“: the visit to the Port Authority and the visit to the premises of Wärtsilä. Two excellence in the world of the sea and navigation. Soon on line the dedicated posts. Stay tuned!!
The GSW ended with the gala dinner party “Shipbrokers and Shipagents Dinner” which was attended by over 3100 guests from 45 countries and representing 1100 Companies
Here is possible to watch the inteviews to the main players of the week
Among the other events include:
- an evening dedicated to Morocco, guest country of this edition. An opportunity to enhance trade between Italy and Morocco and to develop relations between the two countries.
- The award ceremony of the photo competition #shootyourport
- The GenoaShippingRun and Italian Championships, Gozzo Nazionale speciality
- Palaces in Light, a night tour from Piazza Fontane Marose to Strada nuova up to Piazza della Meridiana
- Rolli Days, the extraordinary opening of the Palazzi dei Rolli, UNESCO World Heritage Site.